Special Tour Packages
- Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour 7 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour With Pushkar
- Golden Triangle Tour With Amritsar
- Golden Triangle Tour With Chambal Safari
- Golden Triangle Tour With Goa
- Golden Triangle Tour With Haridwar
The first time travelers and tourists are always confused with options in India cities. Each city is different and offer distinguished sight-scene opportunities. If you are traveling to India first time then nothing is best than Golden triangle tour. Our Golden triangle tour of India presents a genuine deed – bracing, fascinating, formidable and going on lifestyle on the Indian roads like wedding on the road, political and religious parade, and street performers.
Indian democracy is daredevil political experiment in history. After every forty kilometers the culture, tradition and language changes in India. What you will love in India is warmth, affection, comic side, indulgence, hope and large & huge world heritage monuments.
- Golden Triangle Tour With Himachal
- Golden Triangle Tour With Kashmir
- Golden Triangle Tour With Kerala
- Golden Triangle Tour With Mumbai
- Golden Triangle Tour With Nepal
- Golden Triangle Tour With Khajuraho
- Golden Triangle Tour With Orchha
- Golden Triangle With Rajasthan Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore
- Golden Triangle Tour With Udaipur
- Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi
Day 01 :Arrival at Goa
You will get a warm welcome by our representative when you arrive at Goa. You are escorted to a pre booked hotel and relax for the day. There is dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 :Goa Sightseeing
We start a spiritual journey with a visit to the Basilica of Bom Jesus. This UNESCO world heritage site consists the remains of St. Francis Xavier, kept in a silver casket. We visit the Church and Convent of St Francis of Assisi; beautifully decorated with scenes from Bible and consists of a statue of St. Francis. We also visit the Se-Cathedral, St. Catherine's Church and the Arch of Viceroy of Goa. We come to the Miramar Beach; it lies near the confluence of the Mondovi River and the Arabian Sea. The soft, golden sand of this beach is ideal for a stroll.
Day 03 :Goa Beaches
Today you can enjoy beaches of Goa in your own way. The Baga Beach is apt for swimming due to its clean, white sands. You can enjoy water sports like para sailing and fishing. The night life of Goa occurs around the exhilarating water holes of this beach.Visit the Colva Beach, known as the Queen of all beaches. With 40 Km of endless white sand with numerous palm trees, this beach is perfect for a soothing sun bath. Enjoy boating on speedboats and paddlers at Dona Paula or spend some quiet moments at the enchanting Palolem Beach.
Day 04 :Goa (Departure)
Today after enjoying a traditional Goa breakfast, our representative escorts you to the airport. From here you can board your flight back to Mumbai or Delhi; from where you can return to your home.
Please fill the below form to enquire for tour.